Bank of Stockton is proudly involved with supporting our communities. If you are interested in seeking a donation or sponsorship, we have listed a set of guidelines below that will provide us with the information that we require to better understand the needs of your organization and evaluate your request. Please prepare your request according to the guidelines below and submit it to the Marketing Department at the address listed or to your Local Branch. Your request must be received at least one month prior to the event in order to be considered.
- Formal letter of solicitation prepared on the organizations’ letterhead, with 501©(3) number.
- Clearly state the purpose of the solicitation.
- If a specific dollar amount is being requested, please state the amount.
- The date and location of the event, if applicable.
- Explain who will benefit from the donation or from the proceeds of the event.
- Donations will be used to help feed the homeless…
- Proceeds benefit the scholarship program…
- Your contact name and phone number for any questions we may have regarding your request.
- Banking relationship, if any.
- Employee relationship, if any.
- Recognition given to donors-sponsors? Describe
- Deadline for response, if applicable.
Donation-Sponsorship Requests Should be Mailed To:
Bank of Stockton Marketing Department (P.O. Box 1110 Stockton, Ca 95201)
You may fax your request to: 209-929-1434
For Questions, Please Call: 209-929-1246